Thursday 17 September 2009

Killer Bonus

Just For Being A Loyal Reader.....




Mafia Wars Blueprint Is The Most Comprehensive
Guide On The Net.



But...I Am Going To Give You 2 Amazing Bonuses




To Compliment The Killer Strategies In 'Mafia Wars Blueprint' If You Get it Today...






Mafia Wars Complete Guide To Tips, Tricks And Cheats.

Get your hands on this extra information for FREE. It is jam packed with 19 of the hottest cheats I have seen anywhere.

This should sell for $19 on its own. But I am throwing it in for free if you decide to buy Dominate Mafia Wars today.












Mafia Wars Secrets

This is a killer e-book in its own right with a retail price of $27 if you had to purchase it yourself.

21 pages of the best tips, methods and even on or two dirty tricks. Shhh don't tell anyone...










My recommended Mafia Wars cheats guide is enough for you to dominate the entire game. But to make sure you can compete with the best of the best just pick up the 2 bonuses above with your purchase.

All you have to do is e-mail me at
richwriter1@gmail.com (that's my personal email) with a quick note saying....

'Rich give me my bonuses'!



And I will send them over right away.



Don't forget that Dominate Mafia Wars gives you it's own bonus of a free Cuba Guide too. And they fully guarantee your success.



You can buy it, use it, apply it and if you don't like it get a full refund. No questions asked.



I will even let you keep the bonuses!






Note: If this page is up, then the offer exsists. however it won't stay up forever as I cannot flood the market with these tactics. I am p*ssing off enough people as it is.
...
...
...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment